A Fangirl Report

And now, fangirling time! (Let's talk about them per fandom)
*yaaaay* *fangirls cheer* *claps*


I bet you have watched the teaser/trailer. That's pretty good, I think. I'm glad Shailene Woodley portrays Tris. I'm sure she can be a badass. As for Four--he fits the description well! Deep voice, full lower lips. And when you hear his accent--dear God. He sings too, for the Shere Khan Band, I reckon. I hope this will be a good dystopian movie like The Hunger Games. Oh, and I just read "The Transfer"! Now we know how Tobias gets his nickname (and now I know I shouldn't trust Marcus Eaton in any way). I'm looking forward for Allegiant, though. And I started to think that the outside of the fence is... Panem. Lol.



Tributes! We have that aaaawesome trailer, don't we? We've seen Katniss in her mockingjay-wedding dress, a glimpse of the Cornucopia, and also Finnick Odair. This will be an excellent movie, I'm sure of it. I'll be on fire in less than two months! Hahaha. Anyway I found this account @THGStoreID (only availaible in my country) and they sell mockingjay pocketwatch and braided bracelet. They are so beautiful! Ah, I'm loving these merchandise thing--and my wallet wouldn't like it.



Oh dear God, SERIES THREE. They finished filming, did they? Well take your time editing them, BBC, but don't make us waaaait I can just die tomorrow! Unch. I've seen some of setlock and... the hell's with John's moustache? :)) And I heard our beloved Benedict won BAFTA for actor of the year! Congrats darling, congrats :* I'll be surprised if you didn't win any. You're just soo busy this year. We know that. I just watched Star Trek: Into Darkness and unchhh I melted for a baddie for the first time of my life watching Star Trek. Wait I should talk this in BC fandom, not Sherlock! :))



WHO SAID HARRY POTTER OVER? Bwahahahaha. Apparently Warner Bros wanted to make a separate movie about the book Newt Scamander (originally JKR) wrote about fantastic beasts. I know they're just planning on this, but I'm pretty excited with JK Rowling as the screenwriter. This will set in America, years and years before Harry was born. And this means we won't hear those sexy British accent anymore, nooouwh! But at least there should be Luna since she marries Newt Scamander's grandson, fufu. And Hogwarts, too. AH. It's good to be back.



I'm glad I downloaded the first episode before the user removed it from YouTube! Bwahaha. Apparently the first episode is quite good, but I'm kind of disappointed with Korra being so rude at Tenzin, and his relationship with Mako is, well, flat :| Should I say, Mako is a kind of uncool. I am a Makorra shipper (and all the armadas) but, uh, not in this episode. I saw a little Bosami and Boleska here, while I'm expecting General Iroh unchhhh. Usually I'll know the second season is as good as the first one or not after watching several episodes, so it means that we have to wait paaatieeentlyyyy like falling leaaavessss, Tenzin said.



And here's the hottest issue: Shadowhunter Chronicles. I've been so into this fandom like, weeks, and I can't get over with them! I start reading the first book when I saw the trailer. I had to read the book before I watch the movie. And you know, I ended up finishing the first three books before the premiere date! Well, it's not like finishing them all. I have finished the first book (I love the movie tie-in cover) and got the second book as a birthday present from a beloved friend of mine. I finished them as soon as I can, then skim the third one in PDF format (and I'm not that fond of digital books so reading it was rather inconvenient).

I fall in love with this whole Shadow World.

All urban legends--all stories, are true. We have Shadowhunters, vampires, warlocks, werewolves, and faeries. All in one hidden world within our own. Not only because of that, I love the books because the characters are all seem alive. Their dialogs are hilarious! Not to mention the nerdiness (?). I love the nerd joke Simon and Clary make, the Dungeon and Dragons (that's a game) quote, and scribed T-shirt Simon wears. I know you're a fangirl too, dear Cassandra Clare :P

(And there's bromance, incest, gay, creature-crossed lovers as well. My favorite genres!)

The movie itself--it's beyond good. I have to admit it that this is the first time a movie is, well, if not better, equal, to the book. Lily Collins is too beautiful for Clary, though, but she has Clary's cuteness and she is a huge fan of the book, too, so I'm sure she'd work as best as she could to bring Clary alive. AAAAND I'm sure there wouldn't be a perfect Jace but Jamie's Jace. He. Is. Perfet. There, I said it! He's got Jace's sarcasm and, you know, that annoying yet handsome face. He is as slender as Jace, and his hair, his smile, his vulnerability... *melts*

I wathched the movie twice--first with my classmates (they seem fine with it) and second time with my neighbors (all girls, and my friend pinched me everytime Jace smiles -_-) Everyone in the theater says "aaaw" or "humm" or, I don't know, maybe they just melted like I did. Jamie, you spilled your feromone too much! <3 Jamie sings, too. If you watch Sweeney Todd, you'll hear him sing "Johanna" with very angelic voice. He recently made a video along with Gibson, performing "Better Man". Ah, I like men who can sing and play Bach on piano while they look so rowdy--wajah garang tapi hati Hello Kitty :)) And by the way, I just realized he is the Caius in Twilight and King Arthur in TV series Camelot. I don't like him much in Camelot because the series itself is full of sex scene and I don't want to ruin Arthur's image in my mind :( I like Bradley James's Arthur and no one else.

And Magnus Bane, Magnus, Magnus! I'm reading the fifth book and I just found out that Magnus was born in Batavia (now Jakarta), Indonesia. My country! XD He says "Aku cinta kamu." to Alec, too. Magnus's mother was "a native", they say. So shouldn't Magnus cast is an Indonesian actor...? But hell, NO, I'm fine with Godfrey Gao already, too fine! :)) Furthermore I can't think an actor, or anyone from Indonesia might fit Magnus's character. Ha! I'm glad they picked a Taiwanese actor instead :P

Godfrey and Cairman Meow?
Since now I've read all TMI books, I wonder who will be casted as Sebastian Verlac, Clary's Brother. While I was reading it, I imagine Alex Pettyfier's figure as Sebastian. But then I found this page and I thought instantly, "Man, he is Sebastian!". Look at his eyes, his gaze, his ruthless heart. He looks like Jamie and Jonathan Rhys Meyers. He could be a great Sebastian--if only he were an actor, duh. He is a model, and I don't think a model would want to spin and kill and roll and commit a bloodbath war. Heuheuh.

Conor McLain
As for merchandise, the account Toko InstrumenMortal on Facebook sells all the books, both the English and Indonesian version, and necklace with rune pendant in it, rune tattos, Shadowhunter shirt, et cetera. I would like to have all of them but then again, what fot? I'll get bored easily and move on to to other fandom. (It's true, girl, admit it.)

Well.

Let's end this fangirl thing here, I'm afraid you might throw up if I talk about all of this nonsense in my fucked up grammar :)) See you when I see you!

Komentar